Cheek filler, also known as dermal filler for the cheeks, is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure used to enhance the volume and contour of the cheeks. It involves injecting a gel-like substance, typically composed of hyaluronic acid, into the targeted areas to add volume and create a more youthful appearance.
Here are some benefits of having cheek filler with dermal filler:
1. Enhanced Volume and Contour: Cheek filler can restore lost volume in the cheeks due to aging or weight loss, resulting in a more youthful and plump appearance. It can also improve the contour of the cheeks by adding definition and structure.
2. Rejuvenated Appearance: As we age, our cheeks tend to lose volume and become sunken or hollow. Cheek filler can effectively lift and restore the cheeks, giving the face a rejuvenated and refreshed look.
3. Non-Surgical Procedure: Cheek filler is a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure. It does not require incisions or general anaesthesia, reducing the risks and downtime associated with surgical options.
4. Quick and Convenient: The cheek filler procedure is usually quick, typically taking around 15 to 30 minutes to complete. There is minimal downtime, allowing individuals to resume their daily activities immediately after the treatment.
5. Customisable Results: Cheek filler allows for highly customisable results. The amount and placement of the filler can be tailored to address specific concerns and achieve the desired outcome. This allows for a more personalised approach to facial enhancement.
6. Long-Lasting Results: While the duration of results can vary depending on factors such as the type of filler used and individual metabolism, cheek filler generally provides long-lasting results. On average, the effects can last between 12 to 24 months before a touch-up treatment is needed.
7. Safe and Well-Tolerated: Cheek filler procedures using hyaluronic acid-based fillers are generally safe and well-tolerated. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body, making it less likely to cause adverse reactions or allergies.
8. Reversible: One advantage of hyaluronic acid fillers is that they can be partially or completely reversed if desired. Hyaluronic acid can be dissolved using an enzyme called hyaluronidase, allowing for adjustments or corrections if necessary.
Go the the Q&A section for more information and videos!